snow

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Maryland, Here We Come!

If you notice the ticker on the side bar, just a few more days til back to China. This time we will be there for a little more than 6 weeks and home for July 4th. I don't know if I will ever get used to the jet lag but it is manageable.

Heading out to MSWF bright and early tomorrow morning. It's going to be so much fun!!! I look forward to this festival every year and start planning for it usually in November. I know, I'm a little bit of an idiot, but I love the festival atmosphere. I enjoy seeing folks that I haven't seen for a year and the festival food and the fiber! So much beautiful fiber!!

Roseanna and I will make a quick stop for Dunkin Donuts coffee then we're on the move!

Jerry Clower is traveling with us this year as well. Hubby and I rediscovered him and he was a hoot.



I hope you all have a great weekend and I'll show you what follows me home next week. If any of you are going to be there, look for me and say hey. I'll be the blur going by with the armful of fiber!

1 comment:

Dana said...

Hi Becky, I hope you had a good time with family and friends during this recent visit. I know you had a ball at MDSW. If you took photos while there, please post em...I think I'm one of the few people who have never been to West Friendship. LOL

Take care of yourself!