snow

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

What I Got For Christmas

This!

Oh Boy!!

It is going to be tough because anything purchased with this has to be gift card worthy!! One thing is on order and will be released on January 16th. Sherwood is a reprint and I can't wait to get my hands on it.

Knitting on a couple baby gifts at the moment and have a sweater that I need to finally finish. Reorganizing the yarn room and slowly cleaning out the bedroom closet. Sewing a few small things as well.

January will be another month that I will be here in the states and so I plan to teach a few classes at Yarn Explosion. I couldn't be more excited to get back into doing classes again as that is my favorite thing to do and I have really missed it. The ladies at Yarn Explosion are so nice for allowing me to do these classes for them.

The book on my nightstand now is this one. I'll let you know how it is. The Crystal Cave was wonderful and I will be reading the rest of her Merlin Trilogy. I never read books in a series one after another as I like to think about them a little while before the next one.

Hubby and I had a nice quiet Christmas Day and it was so enjoyable. We had a super dinner at home and I stayed in my flannel pjs all day. It doesn't get any better than that.

I hope you all had a great Christmas! What were your best gifts this year? Talk to me.

1 comment:

Nana Sadie said...

I'll let you know what my Xmas gifts were, after my Xmas - this weekend!
Wish I could take class but January is my WORST month of the year!
;(
(((hugs)))