snow

Monday, October 13, 2008

A Beautiful Day

What a gorgeous fall!

I had a great weekend at the shop! Visits from many friends who came to enhance stashes and sit and knit and chat with me for a while. I LOVE to visit with my knit buddies!

Today I am cleaning house and getting ready for sweeties return on Thursday. Now cleaning is not the my favorite thing to do but I feel that he deserves at least a place to be able to set his luggage down when he walks through the door! Six weeks worth of stuff have accumulated and the laundry basket overfloweth.

This is what has caught my interest today, though.




Those guys were so adorable! Can you guess who my favorite Beatle is? Come on Guess!

Also found this.



I can't help it, I just Love Ozzy!

On the knitting, I am enjoying small objects right now. Instant gratification is what I need and have completed some Christmas presents that were quick but beautiful. I will post pictures soon.

Have a great day everybody!

1 comment:

Dana said...

I adore the Beatles too. Have you seen the movie, "Across the Universe" yet? The entire soundtrack is Beatles songs and it's wonderful.

As for your favorite Beatle, I haven't a clue, but if you want a good read-on-the-airplane book, look up "Wonderful Tonight," the autobiography of Patti Boyd (Mrs. George Harrison/Mrs. Eric Clapton).