snow

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!


Click on picture to make bigger!


I hope you all are having a super day filled with all good things today! Here at the hotel we were served a Thanksgiving feast! Well there was no stuffing or gravy but we had the Turkey and Cranberry Sauce! When we got to the dining room they had not carved the Turkey yet and the guy asked me if I wanted Turkey and I told him that I wanted the leg-- I Got It!! If you look to the right of me you can see the Big Christmas Tree in the Foyer of the Hotel. Everything is going up over here for Christmas too, but it's time now I say!

Anyway, we had a good day. After that wonderful dinner we went and had a 90 minute massage and I had a manicure and pedicure (just the basics) all for the staggering price of $20 dollars for both of us!

Came back to the hotel and slept like a baby!

Happy Turkey Day to all my Friends and Family! And to those who don't celebrate, Happy Day!

5 comments:

Nikki said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Becky!!!

Dianne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dianne said...

Let me try this again..and spell check..
Happy Thanksgiving Past to you and Guy..looks like you had a great meal but your pampering sounds awesome..and well deserved..Huge hugs to you!!
I could stand a 30 minute massage, I'd be 'putty' for 90..
Stay safe my Friend~

Dana said...

Yummy! Your Thanksgiving dinner sounded wonderful and the pampering afterwards....ahhhhh. Sounds like you had a GREAT day. :)

Pam! said...

sounds like a wonderfully relaxing Thanksgiving! You look wonderful.
Miss you!