snow

Monday, November 15, 2010

Oh My!

I'm here!

Where does the time go?

I have nothing planned for you today, but looked at this poor sad space and thought that I should just add something.

Christmas knitting has commenced. Gasp! Being very picky about whom I knit for, this is not a terribly large list for me. It should be easily accomplished (I say that hopefully).

I am cleaning the stash and planning a huge decrease very soon. Lots of friends will be attending my stash sale and I will post a lot on Ravelry as well. I have rethought some things and need to simplify just a little. The stash has grown so large that it overwhelms me.

Take Care my friends and I will be back with real content in a few days!!



The North Pole from 40,000 feet. I've been looking for Santa, because I need to talk to him about a few things!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Dear,
USA bound, departing HKG in matter of hours.
hubby

Nana Sadie said...

WOW...that's a beautiful photo of the North Pole. Hmm...I want to talk to Santa, too! If you catch up with him, send him my way.
(((hugs)))